Teaming up for Breast Cancer Awareness:
A huge thank you to Beth Israel Deaconess Cancer Center and Surgical Pavilion, Needham for their donation to help Needham Jr. Football and Cheer get our pink on for breast cancer awareness.
What’s Coming Up Next in 2015:
- Oct 10: Baystate Cheer Competition at Tsongas Center – UMass Lowell
- Oct 17: Drawing for Annual Raffle Fundraiser during A Squad game
- Oct 24/25: First weekend of playoff games (no playoffs for E1/E2 teams)
- Nov 20: 4th Annual Needham Junior Football & Cheer Dance Party
Where: The Village Club
When: 7:00 PM to 11:30 PM.
More than a dance party, this fun adult-only evening will include giveaways, raffles, cocktails, light apps and dessert and DJ Keith Levine of Press Play Entertainment. More information to follow.
New Merchandise: Support Two Great Organizations
Needham Junior Football and Cheer is excited to have great new line up of merchandise available this year. These new items are flying off the shelves…
- Needham Jr Football Baseball Hat
- Under Armour Needham Jr Football Locker T-Shirt – All out! All Game! All Season!
- Under Armour Needham Jr Football Assist Shorts
- Needham Jr Football Microfleece Blanket – 3 weeks from order to delivery
Additionally, we have partnered with That’s Sew It for the month of October to support Breast Cancer Awareness. For a limited time the new specialty line of “Think Pink” gear for both football & cheer is available online only. A portion of
the proceeds from the sale of each “Think Pink” item will be donated to the Avon Foundation: Breast Cancer Crusade on behalf of That’s Sew It and Needham Junior Football and Cheer.
- “Think Pink” short sleeve shirt (football and cheer)
- “Think Pink” long sleeve shirt (football and cheer)
- “Think Pink” sweatshirt (football and cheer)
Get your pink while it lasts and support a great cause!
Contact Tatiana Muchacho-Stein with questions at 617-710-2910 or firstname.lastname@example.org.